TS RGUKT 2024 Admissions: Application Process, Eligibility, Apply Link


TS RGUKT 2024 Admissions: At RGUKT Basar, they have both Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs. For UG, there are six-year integrated B.Tech courses available. These courses are for students who have completed their 10th exams. They first go through a two-year Pre-University phase, similar to TS intermediate exams, and then continue with a four-year B.Tech program. Additionally, there’s also an M.Tech program offered in Computational Engineering/Sciences.

TS RGUKT 2024 Admissions Overview

The institute reserves 85% of seats for residents of Telangana, and the remaining 15% are open for candidates from outside Telangana. The number of seats available for this year will be announced when the admission notification for 2024 is released.


AdmissionsTS RGUKT Admissions 2024
Institute NameRajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Barar, TS
CoursesUG – B.Tech (integrated 6-year courses)PG – M. Tech 
Application modeOnline
Application Release Date 01 to 22 June 2024
Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post for special categories(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)29 June 2024
Provisional selection list announcement excluding special categories.03 July 2024
Certificate Verification for candidates selected Venue: RGUKT-Basar Campus, Nirmal Dist08 to 10 July 2024
Official Website https://www.rgukt.ac.in/

Eligibility for TS RGUKT Admissions 2024

Age Limit:

  • Applicants for the B.Tech integrated course must be under 18 years of age.
  • Reserved category students receive a three-year age relaxation.
WhatsApp Group Join Now

Educational Qualification:

  • For B.Tech integrated courses: Candidates must have passed the 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
  • For PG program: Candidates must have completed B.Tech/BE in the respective branch with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST).
  • PG admissions also require clearing the GATE or TS PGECET entrance exams.

Application Fee for TS RGUKT Admissions

Candidates eligible for TS RGUKT admissions in either UG or PG courses must pay a specific application fee based on their category.

CategoryApplication Fee

Documents Required for TS RGUKT Admissions 2024

  • Scanned passport-size photo
  • Scanned images of candidate’s and parent’s signatures
  • Transfer certificate or school leaving certificate
  • Class 10th examination mark sheet
  • Domicile certificate (if applicable)
  • NCC Certificate (if applicable)
  • Sports Certificate (if applicable)
  • person with a disability (if applicable)
  • CAP Certificate (if applicable)
  • Graduating mark sheet for PG Courses
  • GATE or TS PGECET scorecard

Applying for TS RGUKT Admissions 2024: Step-by-Step Guide

  1. Here are the steps simplified:
  2. Visit the official TS RGUKT website and navigate to the Students section, then click on Admission.
  3. Once the institute releases the notification, access the application link for 2024 admissions.
  4. Select the program (UG or PG) you wish to apply for at RGUKT, Barar.
  5. Complete the registration by entering your mobile number, email address, etc., and verify the OTP sent to your registered phone.
  6. Use the login credentials received on your phone to access the portal.
  7. Fill out the application form with required details such as educational background and address.
  8. Upload scanned documents, photos, and signatures according to specified size guidelines.
  9. Review the application form and submit it.
  10. Proceed to the application fee payment stage and pay the fee based on your category.
  11. After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message confirming your application for the 2024 admissions.

TS RGUKT 2024 Admissions Important links


Scroll to Top